Thursday, March 4, 2010

Amelia, Amelia, Amelia


I flew today!
No, I was actually feeling sick, but this dress did give me a taste of spinning about freely in the wind.
I have always wanted to take aviation.
It's never too late folks!
(I can't help but spout these carpe diem phrases.)

"The stars seemed near enough to touch and never before have I seen so many. I always believed the lure of flying is the lure of beauty, but I was sure of it that night."
-Amelia Earhart
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- shoes- forever 21, boxer shorts- aerie (by AEO), dress- LA's fashion district, jacket- guess, scarf- HM

1 comment:

Sarah Grace said...

I love that dress its so pretty, and I love the print.

http://thebuzzonfashion.blogspot.com