Monday, February 15, 2010

Gracie

Happy Day-after-Valentine's Day.
Yesterday was pretty blase, nothing happened.
It wasn't even a Single's Awareness Day for me...
since I didn't even give a thought as to my love life.
Which is, at the moment, goose egg.
This weekend was supposed to be grand but family matters are in shambles so the weekend went downhill as well. Hope next year is better.
I tried making caramels but I think I burnt them.
Hahaha, isn't life wonderful??
Oh, and apparently Alexander McQueen's dead.
:[
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shoes~nordstroms, shorts~rodarte for target, shirt~oldnavy, ring~ betsy johnson, necklace~ moschino cheap&chic

1 comment:

Sarah Grace said...

I love the shorts and the ring. such a cute outfit and the photos are beautiful. love your blog. i hope you'll check mine out and follow if you like :)

http://thebuzzonfashion.blogspot.com