Wednesday, December 30, 2009

mattress





There's something so clean, so simple and smooth about a single mattress covered with white sheet. (Okay, maybe I'm just making myself feel better about the fact that my bedframe broke a week ago and I've been sleeping on just my mattress this whole time.) But I thought there was an elegance in its simplicity, like the Urban Outfitters Catalog for Winter 2009; there were very lovely pictures featuring a pretty girl and a vintage patterned mattress. This is probably going to be the location for most of my photos for the time being. It is quite breathtaking at daylight.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
blouse~ h&m, black skinny~ forever21, pumps~ bdg via urban outfitters.

No comments: